Unique Holiday Gift Ideas
Find something special for everyone on your list
Finding exactly the right gift for everyone this season, whether they're the ultimate gourmet, fashionista, mixologist or athlete.
But never fear. We've taken the guesswork out of holiday shopping and found creative and unique gift ideas for the special people on your list.
A bottle of wine is always an appreciated gift, and go one step better by choosing one of these wines for the fashionista in your life. STLTO Prosecco, $15; STLTO Merlot, $15; STLTO Pinot Grigio, $10.
Gourmet Ethel M Chocolates are a sophisticated hostess gift with a range of options for the holidays:
- Peppermint Bark ($22) This handmade delicacy features crushed peppermint candies drenched in creamy white chocolate and covered with a layer of premium dark chocolate.
- Holiday Deluxe Collection ($34) includes limited edition pieces of Peppermint Silk, Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie and Egg Nog, plus Satin Crèmes®, Almond Butter Krisps®, chewy and creamy caramels and Almond Crunch.
- Creamy Caramels in a Keepsake Box ($12) are ready to give in a decorative box topped with a red acrylic bow. There are 6 pieces per box.
- Seasonal Chocolate Bars blend rich, premium chocolate with indulgent seasonal flavors: Milk Chocolate Buttered Rum, Dark Chocolate Pumpkin and White Chocolate Peppermint. (Set of 3 for $20; Set of 6 for $36)
- The Nut & Caramel Collection ($28-$34) features toffee crisps, pecans, almonds and caramels, each drenched in dark or milk chocolate.
- The Holiday Cocktail Collection ($28), with retro designs that evoke the 1960s, gives chocolate lovers a new way to toast the holidays. Each of the 16 pieces is filled with real spirits combined in a crème center: Champagne Cocktail and Mucha Margarita in milk chocolate or Lemon Drop and Chocopolitan in dark chocolate.
Unique and delicious for the home-mixologist is The Bitter Truth collection of cocktail spices. Pair the travel kit of bitters with a bottle of bourbon or gin. The Bitter Truth Bitters Traveler Kit, $20
Our favorite of Papa Ben's Mandelbroyt Eastern European cookies is the Spicy Chipotle with ginger and dark chooclate. They are incomparable to anything you've had before with the slight kick of chipotle chiles combined with tangy gingerroot and the sweetness of dark chocolate. Pair with your favorite coffee, tea, wine or beer. $6.99.
Opt for these quirky Star Wars cufflinks for the Hans Solo or Princess Leia fan. The film hinted at the romantic tensions between Leia and Han Soloa nd their true feelings came out in one fateful scene. As Han is frozen in ice Princess Leia proclaimed, “I love you” to which Han characteristically replied, “I know”. $75.
Make it easy to pack with the TravelWise 3 Piece Packing Cube Set that allows you to utilize every inch of your suitcase space. One benefit? Clothes will be neat and tidy upon your arrival at that fabulous weekend spot! $25.
There's nothing like a bit of authenticity to thrill a true fan. This seat is an original from the stands of the legendary Yankee Stadium in the Bronx, and it's been turned into a desk chair to make work a little more fun. $824.95.